Here are some terms too often used to describe older adults: frail, vulnerable, geriatric, senior, elderly … While we acknowledge that conditions and challenges in life occur at any age, at FiftyForward, we are committed to the fact that age is just a number and not a state of being.
FiftyForward Supportive Care Services can help if you:
- Experience difficulty paying bills or managing on a fixed income.
- Don’t know where to get assistance for household tasks or other daily living needs.
- Have been a victim of crime and need assistance to recover.
- Want to participate in meaningful activities, but struggle to do so because of physical or memory problems.
- Care for a relative and need a break or help to continue working.
- Can no longer manage your own finances and need help making decisions.
- Would benefit from guidance and consultation regarding a relative’s needs so that you will more fully enjoy your time together.
FiftyForward Supportive Care Services in Davidson and Williamson County comprise:
In Davidson County only, we provide: