FiftyForward serves as conservator for individuals who can no longer make safe or appropriate decisions for themselves due to cognitive and/or physical disabilities. We have served in this role since 1995 when appointed by the courts to manage personal and/or financial decisions.
Download our Conservatorship flyer.
FiftyForward Conservatorship customers benefit from:
- A healthcare advocate for decision making.
- Assistance in managing income and assets.
- Help in maintaining an active lifestyle, family relationships and independence.
- Regular in-home visits.
- Court oversight of all decisions made regarding sale of property and management of finances.
- 24/7 access to staff.
FiftyForward Conservatorship customers experience:
- Decreased vulnerability to victimization.
- Higher quality of life.
- An ongoing relationship with a caring advocate.
- Preservation and management of assets.
- Appropriate health care and living arrangements.
For further information regarding this program,
Call FiftyForward Conservatorship at (615) 743-3436.
To be eligible for services, clients must:
- Be 50 years of age or older.
- Have apetition filed by an attorney and FiftyForward must agree to serve prior to being appointed.
- Have no family member or other agency is willing to serve.
- Be a resident of Middle Tennesee.
- Have funds to pay program fees.
This program is funded solely by program fees and FiftyForward support.